Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Music, Movies, Tv and much more 10 outa 10

http://www.joost.com/
When I first went to Joost I was skeptical because I thought I had to creat a username and pw but I was wrong. You do not need that but if you want more out of the site you can use your Facebook info to login.
Wow what a variety and with the Highest quality available. MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. Both video and concerts and much more organized in genre order or use the search to see if your fav is there.Hundreds of pages of music.
Thats not all!!! The quality of movies and the variety availble is astonishing and if you like Kung Foo Movies, there is even The Jackie Chan channels.
Of course, nothing here will be illegal. No movies that are still in theater or available to buy as new released dvds.
You really do not need that with this site and if you are Cartoon annime freak the have every show of the tv series cartoon X-men evolution as just one of many examples. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment